For anyone who has considered reaching out to the LGBT community, you must first weigh the pros and cons that are unique to you. You must be able to market yourself in an authentic and transparent way. You must start with your ‘why’. Why does the LGBT community matter to you and your business? This course will share two specific case studies. You will learn first from the business that failed at marketing to the LGBT community because they only saw potential dollar signs. Then you will learn from the business that continues to succeed, even today, because she knows her ‘why’ and is able to show off her empathic muscle when interacting with the LGBT community. You will learn how to articulate your why by going through a series of worksheets that will help refine your why and your product offering to the LGBT community.
- Learn the importance of storytelling and how this will put you ahead of your competition
- Learn what exactly a ‘why’ is and how to articulate yours
- Answer five (5) basic questions to hone in on your personal ‘why’
- Learn the basic components of creating an irresistible ‘why’ that will have a direct impact on your business
- You’ll learn how to infuse your story and your ‘why’ to create an awesome sales pitch!
- Understand the pain points unique to your LGBT customers and how your products solve them (and how your competitors don’t)
- You’ll craft your LGBT specific elevator pitch that is sure to resonate with a potential LGBT customer