There are several detrimental mistakes that are preventing you from properly communicating and selling to the $830 billion LGBT Community. All of these mistakes are completely avoidable if you know what to look for. No one intentionally wants to look foolish in their business, so why take a chance and look clueless in your LGBT marketing efforts? This video training course will show you exactly which offensive phrases, expressions and questions you should avoid in order to maximize your personal effectiveness thereby increasing sales.
This video training will be the key to your success. This course paired with the book “No, wait you do look gay…” will be your guide to knowing all of the things that will ultimately get you in trouble when selling to the LGBT Community and not bring in new business. Without new business, what’s the point, right?
- Actions speak louder than words – Learn from a real life case study of why being offended that someone believes you are part of the LGBT Community can destroy all of your chances at marketing success in this niche
- Learn why an inclusive approach in your actions and language is the best approach
- Understand why authenticity and transparency are two key components to being a better communicator and better sales person
- Know the top inappropriate questions and statements that you should not ask a potential LGBT customer
- Learn what assumptions you should not make when communicating with an LGBT customer