Jenn T. Grace has been successfully doing business with the gay community since 2006.
This Amazon Best Selling* book explains how she did it, and how you can too.
*Best Seller status in 3 categories on Amazon.com - Consumer Behavior, Sales & Selling & Business Etiquette
- How not to make a fool of yourself in a business setting when trying to work with a gay customer.
- How simple and effective language can be your best friend when selling to a prospective LGBT customer. Ie. Don't tell your prospective customer you 'approve of their gay lifestyle'.
- How to be the go-to person in your local business community for LGBT people because you understand the needs of your LGBT clients and customers.
- The 7 detrimental mistakes that are currently and will continue to prevent you from getting the sales you are looking for. Not only will you know what they are, but you'll learn how to communicate to your customer more effectively to garner the trust and respect you deserve.
- Want to order more than 1 copy? Check out the great bundle offers available! This is a great gift for your sales and marketing teams or to provide as a conference or event giveaway. Details here.
- Excited about the book? Click here to send a Tweet to your friends!
Jenn over delivers in the amount of content she provides.
The examples of what businesses are doing wrong were very eye opening. And it was a lot more complex than I thought.
I think any business should read this whether they sell the LGBT community or not. This is just really good information."SEO/Social Media Expert, Nuclear Chowder Marketing
Jenn Grace's writing is not only informative and clear it's a real pleasure to read.
Her first book I sat down to read a few pages and finished it in one sitting and equally enjoyed this one.
If you are interested in learning more about working with the LGBT community you found the right resource."Self-Image Coach,Eye for Fashion
When I heard Jenn was writing a second book, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it.
I learned so many things from her first book, that I was eager to see what else I could learn about marketing my practice to the LGBT community. I've already increased my LGBT clientele and this is making it even easier."Family Nurse Practitioner
In perfectly clear and understandable words, Jenn provides invaluable advice for anyone seeking to successfully reach the LGBT market.
She stresses the need for authenticity in tone and intent from her reader, but she always does it with care and a touch of humor. This is literally “LGBT GPS” for any serious, committed marketer."President/CEO, Keiler Advertising
She did it again. Her first book taught me so much about how to do business with the LGBT community. But this book takes it to a whole new level. It's as if I have my own personal coach in my ear saying ok say this, or whoa don't say that. Jenn puts you in another set of shoes, and shows you the nuances. And does it a way that doesn't make you feel like a bad person."Business Coach, The Entreprenuer Circle